Privacy & GDPR
Information collected and how MMM use it
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process include the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in contact forms on the website or any other information you submit to us via the website or email
- Records of correspondence, whether via the website, email, telephone or other means
- Details of the transactions through bookings or other engagements you carry out with us, whether via the website, telephone or other means
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
- Your responses to surveys or market research that we carry out
We need this information to understand your requirements and provide you with the best possible service and also for the following:
- To process orders and for our record keeping.
- MMM may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. MMM may use the information to tailor the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information including news and success stories which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you have chosen to opt into this.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected.
Some of the cookies we use are required for the website to operate.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser).
If you would like more information on how to do this please visit http://www.whatarecookies.com.
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the website, and will not be able to make a purchase from our site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other third party websites of interest. Mary Murtagh Media cannot be held responsible for the content and or privacy policies of any third party websites.
Data removal or further questions
Please contact Mary Murtagh Media to request your data or contact details held be reviewed.
Mary Murtagh – email@example.com
Last Updated 26 Feb 2019 / reviewed 23 Oct 2019