This half-day workshop works with participants to create great print and online copy.
In this interactive and practical half-day workshop participants will learn ways to communicate the right message for their business, charity or organisation through written materials published in print and online.
The workshop covers:
- The importance of identifying the right messages for your business, charity or organisation
- A brief guide to writing copy for websites, corporate brochures and content marketing
- Hints and tips to ensure you consistently write the most appropriate copy
- What not to do – troubleshooting good and bad examples
- Brainstorming exercises to position your business, charity or organisation most effectively
How long? Half day
Perfect for? Anyone who wants to develop their copywriting skills and identify the right tone of voice for their business, charity or organisation.
How much? Email for quote
Anything else? This bespoke workshop is tailored for clients and is on demand.