This half-day workshop is a one-stop-shop for entrepreneurs keen to grow their business, discover training and funding hacks and identify development opportunities.
Starting and running a business can be daunting.
Where do you start?
How do you find out about marketing, funding and SEO?
Who can help you grow faster?
This half-day workshop is full of practical hints and tips, signposting and recommendations to apply in your business immediately. Entrepreneurs will come away with a rich network of contacts, opportunities and a ‘to do’ list which will propel their business forward.
The Entrepreneur’s Toolkit workshop reveals:
- Co-working spaces where you can work, meet clients and network with other entrepreneurs – for free
- Where to find fully-funded graduate interns to work in your business
- How to use the region’s universities and enterprise programmes to take your business up a gear
- Discover a wide-ranging business support network from the British Library to growth hubs
- How to up skill your business for free via workshops, webinars and coaching
- A list of 30-plus competitions and publicity opportunities for your business
How long? Half day
Perfect for? This half day workshop is a one-stop shop for entrepreneurs keen to grow their business, discover training and funding hacks and identify development opportunities.
How much? Email for quote
Anything else? This bespoke workshop is tailored for clients and is on demand.